Saturday, March 14, 2009

GRRRRRRRR.

Anyone who works in a restaurant will totally understand where I am coming from in this rant. I was just thinking today that I've been working as a server for 5 years and that it's been way too long. It's good money, sometimes, waiting on tables but I don't really enjoy it very much. I hate waiting on people. I hate being fakely friendly when I'm exhausted and in a terrible mood. Also, I hate what I have to wear. I'm uncomfortable and unattractively dressed. It's no fun at all. People can't eat a damn thing without ranch dressing. It's disgusting. Also, most of the population has no manners and lacks simple math skills. To find 15% of a number, X, simply multiply the number, X, by .15. Voila! And I don't think high school children should be allowed to be served unaccompanied by an adult. Last night I waited on two overly-done up highschool girls and their three jock friends and they graciously left me one of their precious dollars (presumably otherwise going towards condoms and cigarettes). Yes, that's right. One dollar. I was disgusted with them.
Hosting is just as brutal as serving! Ever walk in to a restaraunt and ask for a booth? Well don't. It's annoying and it screws up the rotation. You're food will taste the same, I promise.
If someone can't control themselves, they shouldn't be out in public.
It also seems to me that middle aged women are the rudest demographic. From age 37 to 50 usually. Wicked.
And jr. girls are the most ridiculous. Some can't even order for themselves when a 4 year old can clearly tell you what he wants. RI-DIC

No comments:

Post a Comment