Monday, March 23, 2009

Presque Isle

Yesterday afternoon I went down to Presque Isle to take the pictures for my New Media assignment. It was sunny but freezing which made for kind of a painful trip. I got lots of great shots of all the required things and also some of ice covered shorelines and squawking geese. I've been to Presque Isle countless times because I live in Erie and now the apartment I live in is even closer to the beach. Basically I can't wait until summer because it looks really ugly down there without leaves on the trees! I was hoping to maybe see a turkey or a beaver but no such luck. My favorite thing to do is drive around the entire peninsula and lay on the beach. Except when 15 yr old boys stand 10 feet away from me flying their kites for 45 minutes while I'm trying to catch some rays. After a great summer day by the lake, Sara's has THE BEST onion rings and peanut butter shakes ever.

Unfortunately I used my roommates camera to take the pictures and she can't find the jack which connects to the computer. So if I don't find it (it's probably some where in our apartment) I guess I'm gonna have to redo the assignment on a different camera. Booo.

No comments:

Post a Comment